Finished Basement Apartment – Turning a basement into an apartment is a fantastic use of space. Most basements are the same size as the main level of a house, and that allows plenty of space for a full apartment that is completely independent of the rest of the house. This is a great option for families with live-in relatives who want the ability to live independently while having the security of loved ones in the same house. Other people choose to turn their basements into apartments that can rented out to generate income.
Premium Basement Renovation take care of all aspects of your basement renovation project. We will work with you on the design, we will take care of demolition, delivery of materials, build, cleanup and garbage disposal. For years, we have successfully met our client’s demand for cost effective and responsive services. We also do window enlargement, side entrance above grade or below grade.
We offer high quality basement finishing services. Our team of experts will help you with basement designs, and we will take care of all the rest - demolition, basement construction, electrical, plumbing, tiling painting, all you need is to move your furniture and enjoy your finished basement. For years, we have successfully met our client’s demand for cost effective and responsive services with basements finished in as little as 2-3 weeks, depending of your project.
As the Basement Finishing Contractors Premium Basement Renovation understands the practical side of basement design: ensuring that the materials for the project are available and that they are within the budget of the client. Providing a basement design can help identify the elements necessary to make the dream into reality.
Extra income from the second suite rental can:
● Help homebuyers afford higher priced neighborhoodsWhether you live in Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Milton, Vaughan or anywhere in GTA, call us to discuss your Finished Basement Renovations needs or we will come out to give you a free no obligation quote.
● Reduce debt by helping to repay the mortgage faster
● Help first-time homeowners be able to afford property
● Fund property renovations to increase a home’s value
● Provide a source of back-up income if a household earner loses a job
● Provide more senior renters help with property tax or maintenance costs